Last updated : Nov 2022
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This page sets out how we will treat your personal data.
Personal data is collected directly from you when you use the Site and our services or automatically when you access the Site.
We may process the following categories of personal data.
Information you provide to us :
Information automatically collected :
Personal data is collected directly from you, except when you are a gift recipient in which case the source of collect of your personal data is the gift purchaser. In such case, the following information is collected indirectly: first name, last name and email address. We may also collect indirectly from our social media partners the fact that you are using their social networks and your associated advertising identifiers.
We may also collect information that you provide to us about other people, for example when you decide to purchase and send products to someone, or when you participate in a lottery/contest on our Site and want to invite friends to participate as well. We use this information only to respond to your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they choose to receive communications from us.
In accordance with law, Konstantin Evangelo may share your personal data with:
• Its affiliates, to provide you with relevant content and services ;
• Its service payment providers (if it possible on the Site) ;
• Its processors providing it with hosting services ;
• Its processors providing it with support and other marketing services (emailing tools, customer care, ticketing services, statistical analysis services) ;
• Social networks ;
• Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation, alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose it, you, or any of its other users to legal liability ;
• The purchaser, or prospective purchaser, of any business or asset which Konstantin Evangelo is, or is contemplating, selling ;
• And its sub-processors.
The Site may contain links to other websites for reference purposes only. We are not responsible for the content, privacy notices or practices of third party websites in these circumstances. Please contact them directly for more information.
We may update this notice from time-to-time by posting a new version on our Site.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
You may ask us for a copy of your information, to correct it, erase it or to transfer it to other organisations at your request. You also have rights to establish instructions for the management of your data after death, to object to some processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent. In particular, you have rights to object to direct marketing at any time. Where we process your data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations (for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your data).
In order to respond to your request we may need to ask you to provide proof of identity or additional information. We will endeavour to respond your request as soon as possible.
These rights may be exercised at any time by contacting us here.
Should you have any question about the collection and processing of your Data by Konstantin Evangelo, please contact the Data Protection Officer of Konstantin Evangelo by writing at “Data Protection Officer (DPO)” – Methoni 60066, Pieria, Greece or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities.
A “cookie” is a piece of information, like a tag, that is stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. It can help identify your device (like your PC or mobile phone) whenever you visit that website.
Cookies are used by most major websites including Konstantin Evangelo’s. To make the best use of our Site, on whichever device you use, you’ll need to make sure your web browser is set to accept cookies.
• Give you a better online experience by displaying a customised editorial content based on what you have previously viewed.
• Allow you to set personal preferences (remember your login detail, choose a country and a language,).
• Protect your security.
• Measure and improve our service.
• Work with partners and measure the audience.
A cookie will typically hold:
• The name of the website that it has come from.
• How long the cookie will stay on your device.
• A value (usually a randomly generated unique number).
We use the following categories of cookies on our Site:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details cannot be provided.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies collect non-directly identifiable information on how people use our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our Site, browse or use our Site and highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember choices you make such as the location you visit our Site from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be ud to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be non-directly identifiable and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
• Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
• Social Media Cookies: The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks and allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website you visit. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. These cookies are not within Brand control. Please refer to the respective privacy notices of the relevant social media networks to find out how their cookies work.
Session cookies – these cookies only last until you close your browser. They are not stored on your hard drive. They are usually used to track the pages that you visit so that information can be customised for you for that visit.
Persistent cookies – these cookies are stored on your hard drive until you delete them or they reach their expiry date. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Site. The lifespan of such cookies will not exceed 24 months from date of consent.
If you decline cookies, some aspects of the Site may not work on your computer or mobile phone and you may not be able to access areas you want on the Site. For this reason we recommend that you accept cookies.
By clicking on “INFORM ME”, I agree to receive Konstantin Evangelo newsletter.